Monday, June 6, 2011

Intro/ Halo 4

Well... To start off this blog I figured I'd start with something very close to me. Halo.



This image went online just a few hours before the big E3 conference today. And sure enough, it was confirmed shortly after.



With only these two screenshots, almost... Well pretty much NOTHING is known about this new installment in the Halo series. All we do know is that it is now being made by the developer 343 Industries instead of Bungie, so we'll have to see how that plays out. I'm fairly skeptical, will it have the same feel as its predecessors? Will it be better? Eye-meltingly worse? We won't know until Winter 2012 evidently. And according to Microsoft this is the start of a brand new trilogy starring our favorite Spartan, Master Chief.

For better or for worse, all we can do now is wait for more news. What do you think? Let me know!



Info from: http://www.gamesradar.com/f/e3-2011-halo-4-inbound-holiday-2012/a-20110606112750516096

1 comment:

  1. so i actually wrote this entire thing in this comment box originally.
    It didn't fit...
    I made myself a blog haha
    http://notjak.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-thoughts-on-bungie-less-halo-4.html

    ReplyDelete